Wednesday, November 21, 2007

#24 I haven't Stopped Learning!




Posted by Picasa
I have very fond memories of visiting the Botanic Gardens with my mother as a child, and then of taking the boys when they were little. So one recent Sunday morning, Grammy & Grandad took Bram. It turns out you aren't allowed to feed the ducks any more, but it is still a lot of fun.
I uploaded these photos into Picasa and then published them directly into my blog from there. It's taken me an hour - but I'm very pleased with myself for doing it!
I often get inspiration from my colleagues - Chellie suggested visiting the swans. Thanks Chellie, we all had a great time.

1 comment:

fmlkidsbooknotes said...

I enjoyed sharing your visit to the Gardens with Bram.
Where I grew up there were no Botanical Gardens. I must admit that I didn't even know what they were until I was an adult. This year was the fist time I visited a Botanical Garden. It was in Washington, D.C. It was amazing too see all the different plants and trees. Because it was in a city there were no animals, but the smells and colors were intoxicating.